My First Match
As part of the ongoing initiative to encourage new fans to our club and making the match day experience more memorable, the St Mirren Supporter Liaison Officers and Northbank (supporters’ group) are holding a competition for two new murals to be painted in the Tony Fitzpatrick Family Stand.
AND WE WANT YOU TO DESIGN THEM!
Therefore, we will be running our competition between Monday 6th February and Friday 24th February for our young fans.
The entries will be divided into two groups – Primary School & Secondary School.
The intention is that the two winning designs, once painted on the walls, inside the Tony Fitzpatrick Family Stand, will provide photo opportunities for fans in the hope that they will then share their photos and the name of St Mirren FC on their own social media.
Requirements of the competition
- All designs should include the wording 'St Mirren FC'
- The Primary School designs will also have the wording 'My First Match'
- Artwork should be in portrait format.
- Under 16s should have their designs sent in or submitted by an adult.
Entries can be submitted by sending a photograph by email to [email protected] OR posting the photo in the comments of the original SLO post on social media.
If anyone doesn’t have either of those facilities they can post an A4 size design to SLO, Mural Competition, St.Mirren FC, Greenhill Road, Paisley, PA3 1RU. Remember to include contact details if posting an entry.
The winning design from each age group will be chosen by a mixed aged group of judges and announced on Tuesday 7th March. The winning designs will then be painted on the walls inside the Tony Fitzpatrick Family Stand by Northbank volunteers.
Additional prizes include:
- Trip to St Mirren FC Training ground to meet first-team players and manager.
- Family Tickets to Home League match as well as the chance to meet selected first-team players.