Before attending the SMiSA Stadium, please take the time to read through this important information:
- Please do not attend the match if you have any covid related symptoms.
- Please consider taking a lateral flow test before attending the match. Lateral flows can be obtained for free online at this link.
- Download the Protect Scotland App to aid contact tracing efforts.
- Please arrive as early as you can. The stadium opens from 1:30pm.
- Please scan one of the QR codes placed around the stadium in order to fill out our covid declaration form.
- Please keep a safe distance when entering and exiting the stadium.
- Please wear a face mask in indoor areas and be considerate of others around you.
- Please wash your hands using the sanitisation points throughout the stadium.
Season ticket holders can sit in their own seats with the exception of those in M4-M6 red zone rows A to J - all of whom have been contacted. Season ticket holders will gain entry via the barcode sent in their purchase confirmation email as an e-ticket.
All season tickets have now been posted, but if you haven't received yours yet or been contacted by the St Mirren Ticket Office then please use the email barcode you have used for previous home matches this season.
With some restrictions remaining regarding red zones, car parking spaces are currently only available to those with season passes. No on the day parking passes are available. Car park passes are available by filling out the application form here and handing it in to the ticket office at the SMiSA Stadium. Applications are also available at the St Mirren ticket office. A limited number of season car park passes are still available at a cost of £60.
Our new Pie Sports kiosks will open for the first time today. Food will feature 'Pies of the Month' along with fans favourites, Scotch, Steak & Gravy, Macaroni and Sausage Rolls. All being well the kiosks will be able to accept cash and contactless payments.
Our match day entertainment returns as well with all the fun getting under way from 1:30pm behind the West Stand. All fans are welcome to attend, so get yourself down to the stadium.
We know that some people will still feel anxious about attending the stadium at this time so season ticket holders who don't feel comfortable attending can watch the match on tv.stmirren.com for free.
As we have changed ticketing provider this season, the login details you used last season are no longer active. A new username and password have been created for you; you just click the login button in the top right-hand corner of the screen (if using a laptop/PC).
Your username is your first-name, surname, and the season ticket order number that the club has given you. Please note your season ticket order number can be found on the email you were sent when you completed your purchase of a season ticket, not your registration.
An example of a login is: John-Smith-1234 etc.
PLEASE ENTER THE DASHES BETWEEN THE NAME AND NUMBER AS PER THE EXAMPLE ABOVE.
The password is the same order ID number in your login.
Non-season ticket holders can watch the match live on ppv.stmirren.com for £12.50.
We can’t wait to have you back home where you belong! #ComeOnYeSaints