Willie Telfer will be one of four inductees into the St Mirren Hall of Fame at the club's prestigious end of season Awards Dinner.
With 505 appearances in the famous stripes until his departure in 1957, Telfer is a worthy addition to a illustrious membership.
Taking place on Friday 24th May 2019, at the Normandy Hotel, Renfrew the Awards Dinner has once again been kindly sponsored by our friends Walker Laird Solicitors & Estate Agents.
Spend an evening in the company of the St Mirren first team, management and coaching staff at what is Renfrewshire’s premier social gathering.
Prepare to laugh the night away thanks to former Motherwell and, yes, Morton winger John Gahagan - undoubtedly the best after dinner speaker in Scotland.
Keeping everyone in line will be our MC for the evening, journalist, Foxbar boy and fellow Buddie, Bill Leckie.
The evening will consist of:
- Three Course Meal served with tea and coffee
- St.Mirren Player of the Year Awards 2018/19
- Young Player of the Year Awards 2018/19
- Official Web-Site Player of the Year Award 2018/19
- Black & White Magazine Player of the Year Award 2018/19
- Fans Council Player of the Year 2018/19
- Goal of the Season Award 2018/19
- Inductee’s into the clubs “Hall of Fame”
- Every guest will also receive a special souvenir event brochure and special corporate gift to commemorate the event.
- Grand Auction
Individual places are available at £75 + VAT per person, with a minimum of two places on a shared table basis. Tables are available in multiples of TEN at £750 + VAT or TWELVE at £900 + VAT.
To reserve packages or to enquire about event and awards sponsorship opportunities, please contact Commercial Manager, Campbell Kennedy on (0141) 840-1337 or email [email protected].