Good Evening Shareholders
In a season like no other, we will be hosting our AGM on Thursday 21st January virtually via ZOOM conferencing.
In advance of the AGM the Board of Directors have drafted a statement for your information.
To help make this AGM as problem free as possible we need your help in a few areas:
If you never received an email directly, after reading the information below please email [email protected] in response to points 1 and 2 with regards attendance and questions if you have any.
Days prior to the AGM Meeting
1. If possible, can you reply to this email before Wednesday 20th January by 2.00 pm if you are planning on attending the AGM virtually.
2. If you have a question you wish raised at the AGM, if this could again reply to this email by Wednesday 20th January by 2.00 pm, this will allow us to collate and prepare responses.
3. We will be hosting a test event on Wednesday between 3.00 pm and 5.00 pm, if possible could you attend this event to ensure that your connection works.
4. The Meeting room details for the test event will be emailed on Wednesday morning
On the day prior to the meeting
1. The AGM meeting room details will be emailed on Thursday morning.
2. There will be a virtual waiting room in operation where we will verify identity prior to the meeting starting.
3.The waiting room will open at 4.00 pm and close at 7.30 pm to allow the meeting to start promptly.
4. Upon admittance to the meeting all cameras and will be turned off and sound muted.
During the meeting
1. All cameras and sound must remain muted.
2. The Board of Directors will be visible and unmuted.
3. Any questions on the night should be emailed to [email protected], these will be grouped and forwarded to the chair for response.
4. The chat function will be monitored, if you have any technical queries please use this.
We will review all of the areas prior to the meeting and will update everyone of any changes.
Thank you for your co-operation.