Welcome to the St Mirren FC Season Ticket Portal, powered by Future Ticketing. Here, you can buy your season ticket for 2021/22.
Once purchased, your Virtual Season Ticket will be emailed to you, with a physical card to follow, which will replace your E-Ticket. You will need to bring this to every game, and it will be scanned upon entry. Additional ID may be required.
Rewards for st mirren season ticket holders
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
When you purchase a season ticket, you:
- certify that you have read, understood and accept all of the terms & conditions.
- agree to be bound by and to comply with all of the terms & conditions.
21/22 Season Ticket Purchases
- Our price freeze continues as a small gesture of gratitude for the ongoing support from fans during this difficult time.
- Prices are correct at date of publish, however are subject to change at the Clubs discretion. Check www.stmirren.com. Contact [email protected] for full pricing details.
- Family Ticket covers 2 adults and 3 children 12 and under on day of renewal.
- Concessions cover OAP’s (over 65) or Full-Time Student with valid ID covering 2021/22.
- 13-17 means over 13 years of age and under 18 years of age on the day of purchase.
- 18-21 means over 18 years of age and under 21 years of age on the day of purchase.
- Anyone purchasing a disabled season ticket holder ticket and wishing a free carer season ticket, must provide the proof to the ticket office ahead of the season starting, that they are receiving the higher rate of Personal Independence Payment (PIP) for mobility purposes and are therefore entitled to a carer.
- Anyone purchasing a £56/£77 wheelchair seat will be entitled to use the disabled platform, if they join the St Mirren Disabled Supporters Association at an annual cost of £2. (These seats are allocated on a rotational basis should there be too many attendees – this is all organised by the SMDSA).
- A finance option will be able to fans. This will be through an external provider and not the club. Finance plans are based on the full price of a ticket (not the early bird offer). Finance will only be available online with further details to follow.
- A season ticket permits you to occupy your allocated seat at matches, or any such other alternative seat the Club may allocate. Attendance is subject to government guidelines, health and safety regulations and at the Club’s discretion.
- All season ticket holder discounts are specific to each individual organisation’s terms and conditions and subject to change.